Feeding the Needy
To give relief materials to needy people affected by disaster eg death, accident among others. Also providing feeding for the poor.
To help in providing health care service to the less privileged group by paying hospitals bills for the needy and organizing health programs for the needy.
Providing Soft Loans
Providing soft loans to women who are in need of financial assistance to help expand their businesses.
G2 Foundation and EDN-GH trained needy farmers in sustainable Agric in 2019.
Education and Training Support
To set up skills acquisition center and provide training for the orphans, less privileged, widows for them to be self-employed to enhance their living
We Need Your Vote for Alumni Impact Award
Vote for G2 Foundation to Win this Impact Award.
SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE A LIST AND PICK NUMBER 9
G2 Foundation Team has worked very hard and provided resources, food, clothing, financial aid, training assistance to over 300 individuals .
Ms. Gifty Nyarko (C.E.O)
Mavis Coffie (Financial Secretary)
Mr. Boateng Kwasi (Program Coordinator)
Clement Awuah (Secretary)
G2 Foundation is an organization that has been operating for past ten (10) years donated items such as Rice, oil, sardine, soaps, cloths to widows and orphans in the Sunyani and Kumasi municipalities
News & Information
- Make The Agricultural Sector Attractive To The Youth & Women – Foundation tell GovernmentMs Gifty Nyarko, the Sunyani West Municipal physical planning Director and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of G2 Foundation has pleaded with the government to put in additional measures to make the agricultural sector attractive to the Youth and Women in Ghana. She stated that making the agriculture more attractive for young people and having […]
- 220 Needy People Trained To Improve ON Business ManagementG2 Foundation organisedCapacity building workshops, skill trainings, child welfare services, women empowerment training to equip the 220 needy people to improve their various small and medium scale businesses. The women are mostly trained in financial literacy, under which proper records keeping, personal savings and forming groups were some of the main topics beneficiaries were sensitized […]
- Physical Planning Director, Ms Gifty Nyarko Nominated For The 2022 IHS Alumni AwardsMs Gifty Nyarko, the Physical Planning Director at the Sunyani West Municipal Assembly of the Bono region and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the G2 Foundation has been nominated to participate in the 2022 Institute of Housing Studies (IHS) Alumni Impact Awards. Ms Nyarko, a former student of the Institute, was nominated among 22 […]
- G2 Foundation screens Gyinase residents on various health conditionsMore than 180 people, comprising the aged, widows, persons with disability, orphans, head porters, and hawkers benefited from the screening, which was supported by the Gyinase Caravan of Prayer Outreach Ministry.They were screened for breast cancer, hepatitis ‘B’ blood pressure, malaria, sugar level, as well as body mass index, while some of the beneficiaries were […]
- Charity Foundation presents items to vulnerable peopleGyinyase (Ash), Jan. 10, GNA- The G2 Foundation, a charity organization, at the weekend presented Christmas packages to some vulnerable people at Gyinase and its environs in the Ashanti Region About 180 beneficiaries, comprising the aged, widows, orphans, hawkers and head porters received second clothing, hampers and free health screening exercise.Also, the Foundation presented educational […]